Cloud is a senior member of DaHui Lawyers’ TMT, M&A, corporate and employment practices. He has represented European and North American MNCs, large Chinese SOEs and private companies in mergers and acquisitions, foreign direct investment, China market entry, employment and compliance matters.
- Advised numerous foreign TMT companies in their market entry structuring and restructuring as well as compliance matters
- Advised numerous PRC TMT companies in their financing, restructuring and compliance matters
- Advised several content-production companies in import, joint production, investment and financing matters related to films, TV shows, live shows and musicals
- Advised several gaming companies in compliance and regulatory matters concerning online and mobile games
- Advised an online live-streaming platform in its compliance, investment and financing matters
- Advised several PRC-listed companies in acquisitions via issuance of shares
- Advised several PRC-listed companies in all-cash outbound investment deals
- Advised a PRC-listed company in its acquisition of several photovoltaic power plants in China
- Advised a foreign-listed company in its investment in real estate projects in China
- Advised several foreign internet and technology companies on their market entry into China, including via VIE structures, joint ventures, WFOEs or a combination of such structures
- Advised several foreign internet and technology companies on compliance matters related to their China operations
- Advised several multinational companies on liquidation and deregistration of their China entities
- Advised several multinational companies on China employment matters, including preparation of employment documents and relevant handbooks, termination of employees, etc.
- Advised several multinational companies on the termination of management personnel in China
- Advised several multinational companies on redundancy/mass-layoff matters.